Sunday, May 5, 2013
The Slippery Rock University had our last Dive-In Movie of the year today. We didn't have as many kids as we wanted, and we also had some technical issues when we were setting up the DVD player and the projector. Liz Bright and I had previously shopped at the dollar store to get some small prizes for the kids to have a treasure hunt, but unfortunately we didn't get the chance to have the scavenger hunt. We got the movie Turtle Tales Two, and the few kids that were there, along with the club members, actually enjoyed it. We are still a new club and we are still learning, but hopefully we will have more success with future Dive-In Movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dive in movies sound like a lot of fun! I haven't been to any because I never really know when they are. I think that might be why not as many people showed up, because they didn't know when it was. Hopefuly next year when there are dive in movies a lot of people will show up! They seem like they are a lot of fun and it is a really good idea.
ReplyDelete